Web Application Engineer
You’ll have the opportunity to develop web and mobile applications that bridge from smart contract and web application business logic to User Interfaces.
- Develop new user facing products and features
- Write reusable code and libraries
- Enhance application for maximum speed and scalability
- Validate input before submitting to back end
- Bridge the gap between graphic design and technical implementation
- Define how products look and work
- Translate UI/UX design wireframes to actual code
- Bachelor of Science in Computer Science or related field
- 2+ years of development experience in web development
You’ll have the opportunity to develop backend web infrastructure, author & audit smart contracts, Dapp frontends, and integrate with third party exchanges, blockchains, and bridges.
- Advanced degree in CS, Economics, or a similar domain
- Clean coder with a high emphasis on security and reliability
- Experience deploying and maintaining production systems
- Experience with distributed systems, predictive modeling, financial trading systems, or security a plus.
You will own the visual identity of Ampleforth, establish a recognizable brand, and ensure consistency across all visual output to communicate the Ampleforth foundation's mission and value proposition.
- Work with a wide range of media including web and print, video is a plus
- Think creatively and develop thoughtful design concepts, graphics and layouts
- Ideate, present your ideas, execute comps, and drive projects through production
- Work as part of a team with copywriters, designers, PR, engineers, etc.
We're looking for someone who
- Possesses creative flair and versatility
- Has a high degree of conceptual and visual intelligence
- Can process complex ideas and make them simple
- Can bring a big vision to life, from ideation through to production
- Can showcase an outstanding portfolio of previous work
- Is able to work well in teams, communicate, and present ideas
- Is up to date with industry leading software and technologies, e.g. Adobe CC
- Exhibits professionalism regarding time, budgets and deadlines