Multichain Elastic Finance
AMPL is a monetary innovation and building block for the future of finance that aims to be a cross-chain value highway. The foundation builds vertically up the stack and horizontally across chains.
Please stay tuned for a series of forthcoming posts detailing how each category of applications in the stack can best be tailored to uniquely leverage AMPL and other elastic assets, we'll link them here as they come out.
Below is a project timeline that tracks historical progress, what's currently under development, and what's around the corner.
- AMPL supported on cross-chain bridge
- AMPL available for lend / borrow on chain
- Launch Elastic AMM
- 3/5/21 — Removed Token Upgradeabilityecosystem
- 10/25/20 — Launched Balancer "Smart Pool"ecosystem
- 9/10/20 — Launched Uniswap Geyser "Beehive 2" Programecosystem
- 8/20/20 — Launched Mooniswap Geyser "Enceladus" Programecosystem
- 8/19/20 - Published E-Fi Roadmapecosystem
- 8/7/20 - Removed Pause Functionengineering
- 8/5/20 - Ampleforth Research Followup Study - Gauntlet Networkresearch
- 8/4/20 - Updated State of Networkecosystem
- 7/1/20 - Geyser Liquidity Mining Programecosystem
- 10/23/19 - Rebase Reaction Lag Adjustmentengineering
- 6/13/19 - Ampleforth Bitfinex IEOecosystem
- 5/19/19 - Ampleforth Whitepaper / Research Thesisresearch
- 11/20/2018 - Ampleforth Trail of Bits Auditengineering
- 9/5/2018 - Ampleforth Testnet Launchengineering